- You first start with creating an original flame, be it from a match or lighter.
- Next, you touch the original flame to the wick you're trying to light.
- You're never quite sure when the exact moment of transfer takes place, but you keep the original flame on the wick to ensure it is lit.
- Once the wick is lit, it starts out low and small.
- Within about a minute the wick fully catches fire and it is shining bright and tall.
It's a similar process in a job search:
- You have to first light YOUR original flame, no one can do that for you.
- Next, you touch your flame to a previously unlit new contact/connection.
- You're not quite sure when you're new contact makes or gets the connection, but you keep at it.
- When you originally make your new contact/connection, it starts out slowly, just like all new relationships do.
- Once you've nurtured and fed your new contact/connection it will shine bright and tall for you!