So I paid my money, got weighed in and measured and am now exercising and on a new food plan. There are so many lessons, already, that I’d like to share:
- Lesson 1: It feels good to completely surrender your negative beliefs about what’s possible. Isn’t it exhausting to be constantly circling through our excuses and limiting beliefs? I gave mine up…for now.
- Lesson 2: Sometimes it hurts. Using muscles I haven’t used in a while makes them sore…and… I’ll live.
- Lesson 3: We’re capable of more than we think we are. I didn’t think I could jump rope – I can!
- Lesson 4: It’s simply a decision we make to stop all the negotiating within our heads/minds.
- Lesson 5: We need support to be successful. We can’t do it by ourselves – left to our own devices, we’ll fail every time.