So my question is, do you know what YOUR lane is? Sometimes when we're struggling at work or in life, it's because we aren't in "our" lane. If this is true for you, maybe you are:
- listening to others more than you're listening to yourself
- not aligned with your values
- over-committed to the point of being distracted from your authentic self
- in toxic relationships or situations
- not clear about your goals and the direction you're heading in
It's usually easier to change lanes than we think. You don't have to do a complete 180, sometimes you only have to dip a toe over the line. When you make a small change, it usually feels right or wrong immediately. Trust that and don't be afraid to dip that toes, especially if you're afraid of a complete lane change.
Bottom line: If you're struggling in any area of your life, especially in your career, take a good, hard, honest look at whether you're in YOUR correct lane!